Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TransxualDEEPIKACD - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TransxualDEEPIKACD > Topics

Subject: Scared?
Replies: 6 Views: 1102

yacca 3/12/2007 - 9:19:41
Well i will be the only one to bring up topics and you and the other 6 of you can look and be to scared to comment hey.well ok who in here likes to wear panties?i luv to but im a bit to scared to go into a shop and buy them any one else get like that..?hmmm? *

jaketg 3/17/2007 - 2:12:52
hmm.. dont like to dress up like a girl myself.. but dont u think a lot of ppl just suppose its for a girlfriend..? i think i would.. *

yacca 3/23/2007 - 12:01:30
Yeh most people would probably get away with it but i think i would probably get the guilt's on and i can be pretty transparent sometimes and im worried about running into someone i know,but thanks babe im gonna Mabye give it a try again tomora but im guessing i'll just wimp out again,but it helps to have someone give positive reinforcement.thankyou!hope we get more topics in here soon. *

boyskirt 8/29/2007 - 12:47:07
Why don't you order them from a catalog? Like a sears catalog or something like that. *

wilz1 21.10.08 - 10:56am
Wel y dont u go somewhere a bit further away? U could make a day of it, as long as u buy the obviously s*xy present lingerie noone wil think anything of it.. Let us know how u get on.. :-) x *

wreckit 30.10.08 - 11:16am
Hi there i feel nothing if any body looks i did in the past but now all i do is ask please could you wrap that for me its a gift and i all ways get told she must be a lucky lady Lol try that and please tell what happens *

azathoth 16.01.09 - 07:53am
Yeah i just go and buy whatever i want mind you ive only just worked the courage up nt too long ago but i thought: WHO REALLY CARES ? LIFE IS TOO SHORT ANYWAY AND WHY WOULD ANYBODY THAT HAS EVEN THE MINUTEST DUST PARTICLE OF A LIFE EVEN CONCERN THEMSELVES WITH SOMEONE ELSES LIFE ANYWAY *

* TransxualDEEPIKACD Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TransxualDEEPIKACD

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits